Saturday, November 12, 2016

I fucking adore you!

Gregory is good for me. He makes me feel loved, and cherished, and valued, and seen.
Over the last months my feelings for him have become even stronger and stronger.  He brings out the good in me. He allows me to bring to life facets of my personality that have been dormant for a very long time.

I know, I know, you all wanna hear the kinky stuff. On the surface there is not much kink going on between us. For some reason I was not able to make him write any lines for me ever again. I tried  a few approaches, none of which worked though. 

But on a deeper level he is the most submissive boyfriend you can think of. Whenever I have a question, request, demand, need... he is there for me. Always. He is literally available for me  24/7. If he is busy at work, he gets back to me asap.

The way he is treating me is very calming and reassuring for me. It allows me to feel safe. It allows me to take deep breaths and relax. It allows me to "not always be active and do and give". 

I am learning constantly from him. I am healing old wounds from my past. And I enjoy every moment I can spend with him.

He listens to me and my stories, he makes me laugh, he opens up to me emotionally and shares his life with me. He says he is not good with words, but he sends me the most beautiful text messages and says the most wonderful things to me.

I did shy away from any kinky activity with him recently, because I was so afraid he might not like it. I was afraid that I would do something that could somehow make him leave me. Not that he ever indicated anything like that. It was just something I feared. 

 I know what it feels like to lose a good guy. And Gregory is definitely a good man.  I did not want to experience that again. So I played a bit safe and did not do kink with him. But that was just a temporary thing. I was overwhelmed by the love I am feeling for him. I can't wait to get back on the kinky track with him. :-) 

He is, as always, accepting what I decide. 

I told him a few days ago: "Gregory, I fucking adore you!"

5 comments:

  1. That's great to hear, Tina. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It is safe for me to be weak in his presence. :-)

      Delete
    2. That is a particularly awesome feeling.

      Delete
  2. You sound very happy, and isn't that the point? Glad your love is so strong right now. The kink will arrive when/if it's the right time. Good luck as your relationship continues!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I am very happy. He is a blessing for me. :-)

      Delete