Sunday, June 20, 2021

Letter to Wayne

Let me begin today's blog post with a comment I received. 

 You are so full of yourself!. Your arrogance is amazing. You actually think your "lines" improve a man;s life? They're a jerk off tool. You're a jerk off tool!. You are not as significant as you think you are. My God!

Wayne.

I have no idea who Wayne is. But I want to use this opportunity to give you all and him some insight in what is going on in my heart.


Wayne,

I wish I could tell you that I ignored your words, that they dont matter to me. But the truth is, when I received your comment I felt terrible. Your words did reach me and did hurt me a lot. 

You gotta understand: I am scared of men. 

Not in a vanilla setting, but when it comes to relationships.

For decades I had ignored the fact that I am a woman, and I walked through life as a human being only. I have totally supressed everything female in me. I went out with couples often, and it was always easy and without any problems, because the men didnt perceive me as woman and the women didnt perceive me as threat. I was totally and completely in the friend zone with litterally everybody I met. Being in the friend zone was just so much safer.

 I have learned early in my life that men are physically stronger than I am, and I have experienced the wrath of angry men. I had to learn that I dont stand a chance if a man actually wants to physically attack me. I have been yelled at countless times by a man I was in a relationship with. I have been emotionally abused by a man. I had a man yell at me from the top of his lungs: I will kill you!

I already wrote here on my blog about my father who was a pimp and treated women badly. He payed guys to punish women who had crossed him by forecfully cutting the womens hair. My father was in prison in Germany for raping his girlfriend. Back then I believed him when he said he didnt do it, but the more time passes and the clearer my head gets, the more I realize: Of course he did it.

From a legal point of view there is no doubt that he was guilty, because the woman was only 16 or 17 at the time, so she was not even able to legally consent.

I saw my step dad slapping my mom in the face.

My step dad once walked with my mom through Heidelberg, they passed a hotel and he said: "Look , wife,  that is the hotel where we spent the night at." My mom replied calmly: I have no idea who you spent the night with in that hotel, but it wasnt me.

I heard stories of my grandma, a nurse, taking care of my grandfather after he drunk so much that he needed medical attention.

Basically: Men not showing any respect to the women in their life has been a recurring theme in my life.

It is all pretty much fucked up. It sucks BIG TIME.

You say: You are so full of yourself!.

Yes, I am full of myself. Because I had to take care of myself. There was nobody else. I had to be the adult in the room when the real adults around me acted like little kids. I had to be there for my mom, because neither my dad nor my stepdad were there for her. I had to be strong for my family when the whole family system was overwhelmed by the death of my 6 months old brother. I  was there for my grandma when her husband died. I had to financially provide for all sorts of family members. I was with her when my beloved grandmother took her last breath.  I worked and took on so much responsibility that I almost collapsed under the pressure.

I honestly dont need a man in my life. I go for what I want myself. But that does not mean I am not craving the wonderfulness of a happy relationship with a man. There is a hurt little child in me , who longs for nothing more than being held and accepted and loved and cared for.

You say: "You actually think your "lines" improve a man;s life? "

Yes, sometimes they do. I cant change another persons life, obviously. But what I can do is sending out little impulses that guide him wherever his path leads him. It is like the little hurt girl in me connects with the hurt little boy in him. I sort of know intuitively what he is looking for. I mean it is not rocket science anyway, lol, most human beings search for connection, and validation. And it doesnt work with every man. 

Some guys are looking for stuff you describe. Like a quick jerk off phantasy. I totally get that. My father was like that. And all the clients who came to his brothel. I have seen more than enough of these men.

But such a guy is not the right fit for me anyway. Nothing bores me more than being a jerk off tool. This whole thing of getting tributes from men by them jerking off on a women's picture does NOTHING for me. 

You say: You are not as significant as you think you are. 

Actually I dont think I am very significant, I deal with self worth issues on a daily basis. I try to please people constantly, just because I think I have to, because I think I am not allowed to be just me, I doubt that me being me is ok and enough.

I stay firm in saying though that the submissive men who enter my life and who wrote lines for me did receive a lot from me. I gave them my undivided attention and my care. I totally tune in to them and what they might need or want.

I actually think, from the deepest bottom of my heart, that these guys are sent to me from the universe. They are here to help me to get back my trust in men again. By being submissive to me, they tell my inner child: dont be afraid of me. I am not like the other guys, I am not gonna hurt you. You are safe with me. They have helped me to heal so much over the years, And I totally see and appreciate what they are doing for me. And because what they are giving to me is so valuable to me, I make sure that I am reciprocating.

Tina 


9 comments:

  1. Well said Tina. Wayne is simply in his own little world. The fact that he finds lines a jerk off tool says it all.

    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can verify Wayne is deluded.
    I've talked to you before. Disagreed with you before. Even scolded you before once when you first moved here for speaking about politics when I felt you had not enough knowledge to draw the insulting conclusions you drew. It's probably the only time I was tempted thinking about a snooty German woman, over my knee. You might have felt the same about me. Still cared about you, though. I've also written to comfort or offer advice or commiserate.

    "Whack off Material"? Since when have you ever shown your ass, or your tits? A picture of your face? Heck, I don't even remember you describing yourself and I've been reading here for about ten years now. While the blog used to be more frequent and often have details of your kinky thoughts and very occasional kinky adventures (usually in a relationship of course), it hasn't been much that way for 5 or 6 years now, esp given all your relationship and work struggles. Your fears and apprehensions and lack of self esteem are constantly referred to and many people have tried to help you through them.

    In short, rather than some funny funtimes sexy blog, the people that have stuck around, I suspect, are the people that truly DO care about you. I hope you remember that and know it in your soul.

    Clarence

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tina:

    You put it all out there, all the time. Anyone who reads your blog knows this.

    You don't owe any explanation to "Wayne". If it was me, I would have just rejected his comment and moved on. You are so sweet and sensitive that you allowed it to be posted, and showed us all your pain from his unpleasant comments.

    I think there is no response to Wayne that he would accept. I don't think he was engaged, so it seemed more like a rude troll response. So please don't fret about him any more.

    Good luck to you: you have many supportive readers, including me.

    James

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very brave post. I wouldn't describe myself as particularly submissive, though my wife and I do have a power exchange. I don't think a man who identifies as submissive is any safer than one who doesn't.

    The submissive guy is voluntarily letting you dominate him. He is like a wild animal you bring home. He may remain tame and docile or at an inappropriate moment turn on you. Emotional stability isn't particularly strong in guys who claim to just want to serve. Similarly, men who identify as dominant aren't necessarily brutes.

    Sexual interests are orthogonal to safety and stability. I need to be judged by the way I treat other people. Am I kind and loving? Do I truly care about others? Can I put someone else's needs ahead of mine?

    Those things have nothing to do with whether you beat my butt or punish me. I could be dominant with you and still have those qualities. It's a mistake to confuse sexual interests with the quality of a man.

    I think Wayne has visited my site and left inappropriate comments to our posts. It's hard to dismiss things people say even when we know the speaker is just a troll. I've been hurt by comments.

    You've had an exceptionally hard life. It makes sense that you protect yourself the way you do. Please know that there are safe, loving guys out there who don't have to write lines to prove it.

    My heart goes out to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I have been to your site and left comments. I don't consider myself to be a "troll". My comments either asked pertinent questions or were critiquing statements I considered to be vague, incomplete, or invalid. I also carefully read the blog to make sure there were no guide lines limiting my comments. I clearly remember there was nothing on your blog that said I could only post if I complemented you or agreed with you. If comments criticizing your content offends you, I suggest that you make it clear that only comments that are flattering are allowed. Wayne

      Delete
  5. What I really love about this post is the insight it gives to how someone can have “dominant needs” hardwired into their psyche. I have spent a lot of time recovering repressed memories of cruelty and neglect that led to my submissive needs and the ensuing destruction they have caused in my life but have not seen much about the circumstances and conditions that cause someone to need to dominate.

    Query how much anyone’s interest in this on either side is really a product of choice rather than a compulsion driven by the unseen forces of trauma.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You were remarkably kind and considerate in responding to a very ill-considered missive. But you are a good person and I agree that you try to do the right thing. That isn't always appreciated. I used to get annoyed at stupid anonymous comments on my stories published on Literotica, but finally realized that they just wanted a different theme or ending to the story. A few were offended by the subject so I now always put a warning flag at the top. There are people who just like to blow off steam online. You're too fine a person to let that get to you.
    Meanwhile, good luck on the bar exam. I hope you found good review books in lieu of the review course. They will cover the principles that might be on the exam. The only problem you may have is that like me, you've been out of school for a while. But if you use the review books, your own judgment will carry you. I actually had to take a mini-bar exam recently to be admitted to my fourth state. Some places now have lectures online, which can be useful. I thoroughly enjoy your blog and yes, I'm still mostly dominant.

    ReplyDelete