Saturday, March 18, 2023

"Please don't blog about me"

Quick hi to let you know that I am still around :-)

Unfortunatelly, there is not much left for me to blog about, because all men I interact with tell me: "Please don't blog about me. Dont mention me, don't make a reference to me, nothing!"

These demands make it impossible for me to write about kinky stuff that I am experiencing. The man is an important part in my experience, and me being forced to not bring up the man at all feels quite limiting and restricting.

And quite honestly: It makes me feel pretty sad that the men even feel a need to put that restriction on me. It triggers old feelings of not being seein. My point is: These men, they can and sometimes are following me here on my blog for over a decade. 

I present myself as vulnerable as possible. There is a discrepancy right from the beginning, with me being vulnerable and them being anonymous. But that's ok, I can generally deal with it. Making myself vulnerable is usually a good way of showing the other person: you can show your vulnerability too, to let them know: you are safe with me.

When I meet a guy and have him over my knee and spank him, I assume that he feels safe with me. I assume that he trusts me. I assume that he knows that I would never do anything to intentionally cause him pain. But we all know it is not smart to assume stuff, lol.

I feel like: When the men tell me not to blog about them, they are also telling me: "I dont trust you to keep me safe." And that feels strange to me, in light of them knowing who I am and them knowing my deepest thoughts that I am publishing here on the blog for years now.

I think in the future I might need to create a different disciplinarian website. So that there is no link between my disciplinarian facets and my personal blog here. That's strange in a way, because pretty much all men who contact me want a personal and authentic relationship with the woman who spanks them. But at the same time it is my experience that too much personal knowledge of my private life can be a disadvantage.

We will see what the future brings. I had a very promising encounter with a guy recently. I have to be vague here, but the gist of it is: I like him and I watched him getting caned  and spanked heavily. It was in an FM/M scenario and I had a lot of fun. He does not know who I am, and does not know this blog here. I told him I write a sex blog, he wanted the adress, but I did not give it to him. 

2 comments:

  1. You make an excellent point; if they trust you enough to share their most intimate fantasies and deepest desires AND physically realize them with you, they should have at least a modicum of trust that you will not "out" them on your blog. In all the years I've been reading it, you have never once given any indication who you or those you mention are.
    I can understand the concern they may have, especially if they are married or have a career sensitive to such revelations, but if a simple "If you write about this, please don't include any details that might reveal my identity." should suffice. And if they are that paranoid, perhaps they shouldn't indulge themselves with you and stick to furtively lurking online.
    There's something to be said about older, single, retired men. We may not be pretty but we don't care as much about what others think. Just saying. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems you could certainly write about a scenario or you general impression of the man without violating any confidences whatsoever.

    Will be interesting to hear how your new contact works out.

    Graham

    ReplyDelete