Monday, October 25, 2021

private F/M accountability coaching

 I have been playing a lot with "line writing" in the last months. The "endless punishment lines" that I offered a few weeks ago were just one aspect of it.  

Btw, if you wondered how it went: There were mixed result, to be honest. It was to be expected because of the open format that I had chosen. And I was pretty overwhelmed with the amount of men who contacted me and wanted to write lines for me. Which is also due to me having had it open for everybody.

 Anyway, as I said,  sometimes it worked out perfectly for the guy and for me, and we both had a great experience and I received some wonderful lines. But sometimes our timing was just off and it is fair to say that the lines sometimes didn' t meet the man's or my expectation. I learned that it is necessary to do a thorough pre-screening with the men, in order to actually make it a great experience for both of us.

It showed once again that "writing lines" is never actually about writing lines. It is about dominance and submission, about needs, and feeling understood and cared for, and about a specific feeling in the belly that words can hardly describe but that everybody who once experienced it immediately recognizes.

I like words and I like writing. I am doing a 12 weeks program right now in which I am writing 3 pages everyday in the morning. I am in week 5 now and it is super beneficial for me. Writing can be a great tool to unclutter the mind, to get a better picture of one's own feelings and to come up with creative solutions to a problem.

Over on fetlife I am in a couple of groups where F/M "line writing enthusiasts" gather. I enjoy reading about other peoples experiences and about their journeys. 

There is one aspect though that sort of "destroys" the whole line writing experience for me. And that is when a man uses the lines to get the "wonderful feeling in the belly" that I mentioned above ( and it might not only be a good feeling in his belly, but also in his cock, lol) but when the man at the same time uses the lines as a means to avoid real life responsibilities. 

In my understanding, making a man write lines is one way in a female led relationship to convey a clear message, to set a boundary, to tell the man: "stop. Whatever you are doing ends here and now." It is a means to let the man know: "you overstepped a line. I am not ok with what you did and I wont have any of it anymore."

It is a somewhat harmless, but efficient means to help him change his course and to tell him: "I want you to think about what you have done." 

When my ex boyfriend actually sent me the 200 lines of "Tina doesn't like to be kept waiting", it was one of the greatest feelings in the world for me. And when he said bashfully to me one day "Look, this is the table where I wrote the lines for you" my love for him got stronger and stronger. 

Over the years though I have encountered quite a few men though who use the lines like candy. They use it for the quick high and they get hooked on the nice submissive feeling that being made to write lines can evoke. And in order to get more and more of that submissive feeling, they write more and more lines. But there is no nutritious message in the lines they write. The lines become a way to NOT deal with real life. The lines help them to stay stuck in their life. 

And for me, with such line writing "lovers", there comes a point where the line writing looses its appeal. 

I see my calling in life in helping other people to grow. I am a natural helper and healer. I find it wonderful to see a person blossom right in front of me. I find it very hard to watch somebody being stuck in a situation and seeing him not willing to change.

My intellectual brain understands that you cannot force anybody into growing. But my female dominant side thinks it is super off turning. I want to see the man let his light shine. I want the man to succeed. And I am enjoying his success as if it was mine.

(There are so many wonderful men among my readers, ... I wish I could tell you more about them. Pediatricians, lawyers, scientists, artists, doctors, pastors, carpenters, bodyguards, ,... the list is huge. And I am thinking at all of you with deep gratitude. You have made my life so much better and so much more meaningful.)

I get pleasure out of helping people to reach the next step in their life. I have had many wonderful and submissive men in my life. And helping them to move forward in life has always been the icing on the cake for my motherly disciplinarian soul.

Therefore, if I can sense that a man is getting too much pleasure out of writing lines, he can be sure that he will not write a single word for me in the foreseeable future. Instead I will come up with more fitting and unpleasant ways to bring my points across to him.

I remember one guy I had under my wings for a while. A successful businessman and political advisor in the US. He was very much into working out and going to the gym daily. When I really wanted to make an impact, I bared him from working out. Let me just say: He hated it and his behavior improved very quickly. ;-)

I am at a point in my life now where I want to have an impact on the people around me again, especially on you guys from my blog, who have been with me for over a decade now.

So now, let/s get serious here. I know that some of you are stuck in their position  for way too long. Change is long overdue. It is only 2 more months until  the new year begins. 

I am asking you:

How long do you want to wait to get in better physical shape? 

How long do you want to wait to finally reduce your alcohol intake?

How long do you want to wait to start a healthier dietary regime?

When are you finally going to publish the book that you have started but not finished yet?

When are you starting the daily meditation that you have been wanting to do for years?

When are you ready to tackle the challenges that you have been avoiding so long?

Life can be overwhelming. Panic, anxiety and procrastination can make difficult situations even more challenging. For so many of you it is unbelievably hard to ask for help, and instead of acting and creating, you start to react only. That is so sad. And I have always seen my role here on the blog as well as in life as somebody who offers a safe haven, where your feelings are ok and where it is ok to show vulnerability.

Whatever you are struggling with, I am here to help you. Taking control of your problem feels overwhelming and you really just want someone else to take care of it for you?  I hear you, my friend, I hear you.

There is no time to waste anymore. It is time for accountability. And I am here to be your accountability coach. I will teach you that you got what it takes to deal with the challenges you are facing or the problem you are stuck with for so long already.

Sometimes it takes courage to deal with the challenging "stuff" in your life. I will guide you through it. A new pair of fresh eyes who look at your situation can help you to see things differently. I am on your side. I will help you to find solutions that you could not come up with earlier. 

We set a goal together and a time when you are expected to reach that goal. You will be accountable to me for the next 4 weeks. During that time we will be in regular contact and I expect to be updated  constantly. At the beginning of our time working together, a personal action plan will be prepared with you that is comprehensive and easy to follow. 

I will be giving you a lot of energy, care, advise and discipline. The details will be discussed in the beginning of our arrangement, It is a very individualistic process. It will be tailored to your needs. 

I will motherly guide you through the challenges you are facing, will give you the emotional support you are looking for,  and I will be the disciplinarian you need in order to reach your goal. Yes, there will be punishment. If I can sense that you need it, I wont shy away from punishing you. And you wont like the punishments. They wont interfere with your real life obligations, but they will make sure that you know you are being under my control and that you are being punished. 

I am offering only 2 spots. Frankly because I cant take on more clients at the same time. I will be very much focused on you and  I do a lot of my work through "feeling myself into your situation", I just dont have the mental /emotional capacity for more than 2 clients at the same time.

To get one of the 2 spots send me an email ( diestarkefrau(at)yahoo.com) indicating that you are interested.

Please note: 

Pricing per spot for 4 weeks is: $599 USD


 

1 comment:

  1. Dear Ms. Tina;
    You bring up an interesting point: How do you punish a masochist?
    As you state, some men find pleasure in writing lines, even sexual arousal. What for most would be an exercise in tedium and eventually even physically uncomfortable for them becomes an erotic practice.
    Corporal punishment for many, many subs is already the pinnacle of sexual activity; few things, if any, match the sensation of being over “Mommy’s” knee, receiving a sound spanking.
    You mention barring the sub from a favourite activity or denying him a long-anticipated pleasure. I agree that these types of punishments are probably any sub’s least favoured; there’s no physical component, however slight, there’s no ongoing presence of his domme, there’s no start or end, there’s simply the withdrawal of something the sub wanted.
    However, in certain circumstances, even that, the removal of a privilege, can be something the sub desires or at least comes to enjoy. It’s an act of submission, to go along with denying oneself a pleasurable activity. A grown man could simply refuse to comply, particularly if the denied activity represents significant financial investment or is a very rare event, such as a concert by a favourite singer. Meekly obeying one’s domme and accepting that punishment, while not in the same category as more hands-on chastisements, could certainly be its own pleasure, to some.
    We are, after all, men who desire the control, discipline, and ultimately approval of a strong woman. We seek someone to dominate us, to exercise power over us, to give up our free will to in exchange for the sexual arousal it gives it. Even the most mundane task can be arousing, with the right mindset.
    I believe it was Sacher-Masoch who wrote that cruellest punishment his Mistress ever meted out was to ignore him for a long period; it near drove him mad. He would have accepted anything if only she would acknowledge his existence.
    Food for thought.
    -FL

    ReplyDelete