Friday, December 30, 2022

A female led relationship


I received the following email recently and realized that I am not promoting my book enough :-) 

I stumbled across your book on Amazon, A Female Led Relationship, and really enjoyed it. The writing is so clean and direct that it makes the story more powerful and effective. I hope you write another!

I am sure you referred in your blog to the Amazon book at some point, but I guess I missed it, so it was a pleasant surprise. I am sure you have been told this before, but in light of all the male-centered fantasy that is out there in the area of female domination, it is very helpful to know that there is a very real, “regular” woman out there who sincerely likes the dynamic as much as I do.

So, for all of you who havent read the book yet: 

Here is the link, go and get it.  :-) 

"A female led relationship" by Tina Engelmann

3 comments:

  1. Being a male wanting a woman/wife to take charge, is harder than I thought it would be. Being honest with each relationship is not always the best approach. The woman I married was what I was looking for and what I wanted she reminded me is what I needed. It by her rules is why I have such a strong marriage. Wife/Mommy is her rules and when she saids Mommy is not happy, means one thing and one thing only a bare bottom spanking with the bath brush. I accept, and life could not be any better. Jack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Being a male wanting a woman/wife to take charge, is harder than I thought it would be." Yes, that's my experience too. It was much harder for the men in my life than they initially thought.

      Delete
    2. What I learned was to find such a woman was hard, but the woman I married, understood. What I learned was I wanted such a woman, my wife from the beginning said I needed such a wife. That first spanking, I was kicking, squirming, pleading for her to stop. She did not listen, I faced the wall, a very red spanked bottom and she laid down the rules of the house and reminded me who was in charge. The marriage is strong, but when she she decide a spanking is needed I do as told, no matter where. I have been spanked at my mother-in-law home, a hotel, and once she swatted my bottom in public. She got the looks from others, she smiled and said softly once we get home you best get ready for a spanking. Jack

      Delete