Friday, March 19, 2010

control

I love the idea of having control over a man. A man being controlled by a women for me is a very appealing concept. I remember reading an article a couple of years ago about Hillary Clinton slapping Bill because of the whole Monica L. mess. And I recall clearly thinking: Thats the right thing to do. Even though Hillarys part was not quite as dominant as I would have loved....

I love control in general, no doubt about it. However I am not  a control freak. Quite the opposite. In real life I am facing many situations where I do have no control at all. Being a lawyer always involves a great deal of improvising and dealing with unforeseen problems. Not always are my clients doing as I told them. In a relationship however I expect my man to obey me.

No comments:

Post a Comment