Wednesday, September 15, 2021

F/M domination

I stumbled accross the following video and it reasonated well with me. I like the dynamic it depicts. It is not brutal, it is mostly mental, and the guy could get up easily. But he stays, because he wants to, because she wants him to.

I always loved the idea of a guy enduring something for me. In my life, I am too quick to take on responsibility and to prevent the other person from actually doing something for me. 

The kink is the only place where I feel safe enough to actually demand from a man to do something for me. In the other aspects of my life I tend to just ask nicely for things, and if the guy declines, I tend to accept it.

Great F/M clip

2 comments:

  1. Miss Tina;
    That is a great clip. Submission is 99.99% mental (though let's not ignore that 0.01% physical!). I suppose that's true of most sexual practices, at least the ones based on trust and a relationship. I suppose that's why writing lines and standing in the corner can be so erotic, to say nothing of a good scolding.
    For a submissive, it's such a strange dichotomy, the intense desire to please while at the same time an overwhelming need to be punished for misbehaviour.
    -FL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it is all in the head :-)

    Here is another clip that I have been thinking about lately. It is not as good as the other one, because there is no woman involved, but I applaud the guy for doing it.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CggCHbAcIK8&t=559s&ab_channel=TimK

    ReplyDelete