Saturday, June 23, 2012

And so they lived happily ever after...

I am officially ending my blog now. Thanks to all of you who were supporting me on my journey.
It has been fun and it was more life challenging than I had ever expected.

After many ups and downs in the last 18 months, I finally saw the man again.
And I can honestly say: I still love him. He is good to me. He makes me smile. Being with him feels right. He deserves all my love.

I am not sure if I actually can spend the rest of my life with him, but I am willing to do what it takes to have him in my life for as long as possible.



7 comments:

  1. Good luck, Tina. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and feelings with us.

    Michael_Michael

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Tina:

    I will truly miss your unique voice in the blogosphere. Best of luck in your journey with this extremely lucky man! Wishing you lots of love, joy and happiness! :-)

    Warm Regards,

    hmp

    ReplyDelete
  3. My brother recommended I would possibly like this blog. He used to
    be entirely right. This publish truly made my day. You cann't imagine just how much time I had spent for this info! Thanks!
    my web site - natural penis extender

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tina,
    I am wondering how you are doing.
    I do miss you and your thoughts.
    I hope your doing fine and that you feel happy.

    Yours
    Juergen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tina,

    Belated but sincere wishes for a happy life with the man of your choice!

    Warm regards,
    Barend

    ReplyDelete