Sunday, June 5, 2016

being made to write lines

I am usually the one handing out lines.

There is one guy however who made me write lines.
And I wrote them.
It happened only once.
It is not easy for me to submit, to let go, to give up control.

I wrote them because it comforts me to know that he cares.
I trust him and value him enough to let him have the lead here.
I enjoy the calmness that comes with writing the same sentence over and over.

It feels like a meditation.
Calmness and peace washes over me.
I enjoy the fact that the job is clear and easy: "write the lines".
Nothing else to do.
Life can be so easy :-)

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes writing lines can help you to understand your real thoughts. I was once told to write lines after I felt like I was treated unfairly. I rebelled. These days I am more accepting of my position.

    ReplyDelete