Tuesday, August 25, 2020

a safe and holy place

I told my shrink recently about my blog and about you guys. And it seems like she liked to hear the colorful stories that I could tell.  :-) It seems like she enjoys the break from the usual stories that her depressed clients tell her. In the sessions with me, even though I can be pretty depressed myself, we nevertheless laugh a lot too.

It´s nice for me to have somebody who I can freely share my experiences with. And in sharing my stories with her I get to know myself and my own needs much better, It is a very fruitful relationship.

I told her about the German guy, a very good soccer player, who came to see me in my office and who had to do push ups right next to my desk. I was sitting on my desk, working on legal papers, while he had to do endless push ups for me. After a while, when he was completely exhausted, I allowed him to get up and to stand in the office corner. I later made some phone calls while he had to stand motionless in the corner. 

He was also very much into writing lines. He loved and hated it at the very same time. One day he was sitting on a table in my office, writing punishment lines for me, when my secretary unexpectedly entered the room. He was trying so frantically to hide the lines, and his face got all red, I had difficulties not to laugh out loud :-)

I told her about the danish slave who asked me to inflict pain on him, It was a long distance thing, and I could not actually spank him or touch him. He ended up kneeling on rice for me and it was just wonderful. For both him and for me.

I told her about the md from the States who is highly successful in a very demanding job. He has written lines for me and served me so dedicatedly that just thinking at him makes me happy.

And in telling her all these stories I realized once again what a wonderful thing my blog is. This blog has literally opened a whole new world to me. The blog and the people I met through this blog give me hope in times of trouble and give me faith in humanity in general.

It is sometimes said that the internet is a dark place. But my experience is the opposite. This blog and the people I met through this blog have brought nothing but joy and color in my life. I have met so many wonderful men, I couldnt have imagined how important that blog would become for me.

I met my first boyfriend here, I got clients through this blog, I made friends here, and I found people who are willing to support/help me when I need it.

The wonderful thing with my little blog is that people can be who they are. I wanna know what they feel, crave and what they think. I wanna know what drives them and what scares them.

I learned that making myself vulnerable allows people to make themselves vulnerable around me. And that is a wonderful thing.

This blog here allows me to show my vulnerability. And my courage to do so has never been disappointed. I feel very blessed to have such a safe and almost holy place to go to. Thank you to all of you who are with me here. I appreciate you being here with me very much.


12 comments:

  1. It never ceases to amaze me what wonderful and smart and interesting people are reading my blog. I actually feel honored by the fact that so many of you are interested in what I have to say. And it brings a smile to my face to think about the fact that we are all united through the kink :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to have you back... and especially with such an upbeat post
    Mick

    ReplyDelete
  3. I married a strong woman, I needed such a wife, I tended to do childish things, have my way, and learned that I needed to change if I wanted to find a wife. It was an older lady I was dating that made it clear I needed help in changing. Yes she did give me my first adult spanking, and she did introduce me to my wife. Married only three months, she reminded me that I wanted a strong woman, one to take charge, and also said she knew of the spanking. I admitted she was right, and I would follow her and do as told. That first spanking I will never forget, taken to the bedroom, told to undress, and then told to get to the front room. I stood there, hands at side, scolded like a child, and then over her lap. The hand hurt, and I was squirming, but then she stopped, told me stand, not move, no rubbing and left the room. A large hairbrush in her hand when she returned, and I pleaded with her, I've learned my lesson, she pulled me back over her lap, reminded me I was naked and no where I could go. That hairbrush really got my attention and when she finished I danced around the room, rubbing and promising to be good. She finally told me to stand still, hands on head and said you have been a naughty little boy, I said yes, and then she said if I need to be given a spanking i will address her as Mommy, and looking at her, saying nothing, she said sternly want another spanking, I said No Mommy. She smiled, now my naughty little boy go face the wall, no talking, no rubbing, I just said Yes Mommy and did as told.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing that memory with us. :-)

      Delete
    2. I've wonder how many wives like mine, will spank their husbands, and the husbands must address their wives as Mommy. My 'Mommy' saids their more than I may think, and especially in today's time. Just wondering.

      Delete
    3. From what the men have been telling me over the years I think there might be even fewer mommies out there than you may think.

      Delete
    4. That is too bad, it is the Woman "Mommy" who keeps the marriage strong and the "Little Boy" in the husband on the right path. I found it hard at first, I admit, to call my wife 'Mommy' but learned it was part of my punishment and as my wife stated while over her knee, It is the Mommy who spanks naughty little boys. Thank-You for responding.

      Delete
  4. I am glad you are talking with someone who is qualified to help you and that your conversations are helping you. I will also always wonder how things might have been had I connected with you when you were actively seeking, as I sense from all I have read over the years that there was a potential match. SB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks SB. Now it´s too late. we will never know if we were a match. :-)

      Delete
  5. Hi Tina:

    I just wanted to let you know that I like the honesty and sincerity of your blog. Blogging honestly must be very hard. It takes a strong person to open themselves as you do.

    Good luck in your new adventure! Keep us informed as to how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :-) And yes, of course, I will keep you updated. I am moving to the US soon. Very exciting times. Not easy to move from one continent to another during a pandemic, that´s for sure.

      Delete