Friday, November 17, 2023

You asked and I answer

 In your ideal spanking scenario/fantasy (like, imagine the pinnacle of all experiences):


1.) What thoughts are in your head when you discipline a guy whom you love? 

2.) What emotional need/needs is/are being met for you in this most perfect of situations? 

3.) Are you still able to respect, admire, and perceive his masculine identity, even though he's just been spanked across your lap while unclothed from waste to knees - a rather embarrassing and uncomfortable situation? 

 1:

When I discipline a guy I love, I feel a sense of gratitude that he lets me do whatever I am doing, I also am a bit nervous because I want to make everything "perfect". I am laser focused on him and on how to make a big impact. During otk spankings I sometimes touch his ass in an admiring way, for the lack of a better word. I admire his beautiful body, I admire him for the courage it takes to submit. And I secretly think: I hope he cries. I prefer tears over "the stoic way". 


2:

In my life, I am very often trying to make other people happy. I was a true people pleaser. ( I have somewhat changed recently though). In this most perfect scenario, the man gives me permission to do what I think is right. He lets me be in control, he lets me have the power, he is not managing or even micro managing me. I can do it my way , without feeling guilty. I feel seen and respected and important and powerful.


3.

Of course. I am still able to respect, admire and perceive his masculine identity.  For me, it makes him even more attractive. I think it takes a great guy to take an otk spanking over his woman's knees. I dont think less of him for taking it. Quite the opposite is the case. I love him even more and my admiration and respect for him is growing.

5 comments:

  1. The perfect dominant woman doesn't exi....

    Seriously, I think that you are exactly what every submissive man dreams of (with one or two notable exceptions, who seem to find fault with everything).
    The perfect balance of love, trust, caring and strictness, resolve, and determination. The fact that it is also a sexual turn on for you is an incredible bonus.
    I'm not 'simping' for you here or hoping to end up being 'end up' over your knee (wouldn't turn it down, though), just pointing out what a unicorn you are.
    Been a quite a while since you posted, hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A lot is going on in my life. Many ups and downs, but I move on, Thanks for your support. Means a lot to me,

      Delete
  2. Re: 1, for whom are you trying to “mak[e] everything perfect”? It can’t be for him. You are hoping to hit him until he cries. It is hard to see what “perfect” looks like for someone who is surrendering their physical well-being to your whims and desires other than your showing mercy and not hurting him

    If you like tears, what other manifestations of his distress do you enjoy? Do you like hearing him beg you to stop? Do you like the involuntary shaking that someone’s body does when subjected to prolonged pain? Do you like labored breathing or gasping? How about wailing or screaming? What are the depths of the distress you enjoy inflicting on a man?

    ReplyDelete
  3. A friend just wrote me: "It's a great irony - one that no doubt escapes his notice - that you show tremendous kindness and patience towards him when he accuses you of cruelty." That's all I am gonna say.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That’s a dodge. You never answer the questions. None of you do. You make posts about beating men to tears, including some where they beg you not to. So, yeah, I must be way off base. That can’t possibly be cruel. Ignoring me or refusing to publish posts is hardly “kindness” or “patience.” So, whatever. It’s odd that for you this is all so “hot” when for the man it is supposed to be real (you hate role playing), so painful, and so unenjoyable.

    ReplyDelete