Sunday, May 12, 2024

a real email exchange

A friend, a reader of my blog, wrote me a while back: 

" One of the things that I really like is the concept of act like a child...be treated like a child....that could mean, regular over the knee spankings with my legs going up and down, with my bottom bare, with my panties just below my cheeks or down at my ankles....and tears coming from my eyes....scolding over your knee when I misbehave...followed by corner time....now the other child like punishments you talk about such as early bedtime, being sent to my room, grounding, needing total permission for anything. This is such a great turn on and yes I have been thinking about all of this in the naughtiest of ways...

And here is what I replied: I think it shows clearly that I cared about him. I still do. But I have not heard from him in a long time.

"I know that there is a child in you that is longing to be seen and longing to be taken care of. This is probably what I always could feel with you. I told you many times that I care about you, without actually knowing why I do care about you sooo much. I mean: in your regular life, I am 100% sure, you don`t signal: "I want to be taken care of. I want to be loved, I want to test my boundaries. I want to know that you care about me."

It always felt interesting between you and me. 

I know that I have something that you are lacking in your life (and of course vice versa, you got a lot that I am not having).I am super in all things emotional. I met the attorney general of my state recently, during a dinner debate, and even with him did I speak about feelings. He did not want to do that, did not want to be led to unfamiliar territory, but I did not care ;-) 

Feelings and emotions are what I am best at. And I am actually strong emotionally. I am strong enough to hold you and guide you through emotional and physical pain. And the domestic discipline thing is a perfect way to make you understand: "you are important to me. I won`t let you get away with bad behavior. I will not hesitate to make you understand that even you have to follow some rules. You better get your act together or there will be some consequences that you won`t like." 

For instance: sending you to bed early (or maybe in your case: telling you to stay in bed for 2 hours longer, lol) is a perfect way to make an impression. I can already feel it in my stomach.  My stomach is a very good indicator :-) And I like that feeling. 

I can almost see you negotiating with me "but Tina, it´s important, I need to get up, I need to make that phone call, I have to do this and that.." 

I would of course never really interfere with your business. But if I wanted to teach you a lesson, I would not hesitate to give you a time out... All you had to do is accept my decision and stay in bed. And if you did not do that, if you did not surrender to me, I would just get one of your very own belts and use it on your bare bottom for a while to get my point through to you.

With me, you would cry regularly. I can sense that you don`t allow yourself these softer sides as often as you deserve. I am often wondering: where on earth are you "storing" all your emotions? You cannot show them in business, that is clear. But you need to have a place to "let go" at least once in a while.

And in a way, I´d really like to have that part in your life. I can feel that you are not giving that little boy inside you enough space. I know how hard it is to always stay in control, to always make the decisions, to be the leader and to deal with all the big problems... 

I cannot really "play" domestic discipline stuff with you at the moment. For many reasons. But I can assure you that I am here for you anyway.

With me, you will always have a safe place."


2 comments:

  1. This. This is exactly what I mean about you "getting it", in a way no one else ever has. I long for the same things as this lucky fellow with whom you corresponded, and you clearly get a great deal of pleasure from delivering them.
    Spanking is a tremendous disciplinary tool, and an incredible turn on. But all the other measures of domestic discipline are also extremely effective and erotic. Or rather, having a woman calmly but firmly enforce them is extremely erotic.
    Reading this is cruel in a way (and not the fun way); it underlines just what I missed out on, if the opportunity had ever arisen, and now it's gone forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A relationship/marriage last because of the woman/wife. Men want the best of both worlds, and it takes a woman to reel them in. In my case I wanted a woman to be in charge, I found such, but more than I thought would happen and glad it turned out the way it has. I'm spanked, I must address my wife as Mommy when I need a spanking. It is always over her lap, always on my bare bottom, and Mommy uses a bath brush to get her point across. I've been seen after a spanking, a few times while being spanked. My mother-in-law is the one who told her daughter I needed to be spanked. My mother-in-law who I address as Mother Jackson has soundly spanked me. This may not be for everyone, but this male is a better person, and my wife/mommy knows that when the naughty little boy comes out, he will soon be facing the wall with a very sound spanked red bottom for her to enjoy. Jack

    ReplyDelete