Friday, May 10, 2024

being a lawyer again

I am working as a lawyer again and so far it's great. 

The transition back into law was much easier than expected. I work with and for a team of young men, I call them "my boys". They are treating me well and I enjoy that I finally am the master of my own time again. 

I do everything remotely. The law firm is in Germany and the clients are all German too. I work from 6 am to 2 pm  or 3 pm and can spend the afternoon at the beach or meditating or meditating at the beach, lol.

I finally have time for the kink again. And I love that I have finally time to blog again too. The last one and a half years were crazy busy. I felt so constricted. I am glad that it is over. But I can also feel that I have grown as a woman.

I am not sure where my journey is going as far as the kink is concerned. My husband is not willing to do anything kinky with me and I am still pondering what I wanna do about it and if I wanna do something about it...or not.

In the last months I have pretty much ignored that I am a woman. That is something that I can do easily. In the past I used to do that for years. I just lived as a human being and the fact that I was a woman was completely irrelevant.

I was so happy when I finally had tapped into my femininity and focused on my sexual desires for a while. but now I feel like: The fact that I am not living it anymore is not as bad as it was, because for a decade or so I had a super interesting and colorful sex life, and the blog helped me a big part in having it.

At the moment I am not sure where I want to go with my sexuality. My husband is not giving me what I want, but I am nevertheless pretty happy in my vanilla relationship with him at the moment. We can spend a lot of time together now, most days we both work from home. My friends were warning me and saying: "It will be difficult when the two of you are suddenly together that much, " But it seems like we are both enjoying it. If I have to do phone calls, he is super quiet and when he is making phone calls or seeing clients at home, I am super quiet. We are working together like a fine-tuned machine. It's nice.

I have become pretty unreliable in answering my emails on my strong woman account. I apologize to all of you who have written to me and did not get a reply. I just don't know where to go, figuratively speaking. I feel at ease with getting turned on by female dominance and male submission, I am at peace with my love for spanking a man's butt. I think it is cool that so many of you are living this lifestyle. It feels like there is not much to explore anymore.

When I did the job interview for the legal job, I realized in the last minute that I am still logged in into my strong woman account. When I turned the camera on, instead of "Tina Mueller" it said "The strong woman". I laughed when I saw it. I was so relaxed, when the interview began, I just told the interviewer with a nice smile: ahhh, i am logged into the wrong account. Ignore the "strong woman", my name is "Tina Mueller". I figured: well, if by coincidence they should know about this blog and make the connection. so be it. But it was no problem, they hired me.

I do not longer counsel or coach men in any way, shape or form. I dont play with my readers anymore. In the past I did not really play either, it was always very meaningful to me when I had a D/s interaction with someone. But lately it feels like: I dont want to have a close emotional connection with anyone else but my husband. I don't want to do anything with a man who is married to another woman who is not interested in his kink. I don't feel "responsible" anymore to solve other people's relationships. I am not interested anymore in helping men to secretly living the kink.  

I have become much better in keeping boundaries and taking care of myself.

The one guy I still spank is a wonderful human being. He is intelligent and emotional smart and has a big heart. My husband knows all about it and is fine with it. 

1 comment:

  1. Dear Miss Tina;
    First of all, congratulations. How wonderful to read that you're enjoying your new job, and able to use your natural talents and hard-earned skills in the legal field. Even better that they treat you well and it allows you sufficient free time to pursue other activities.
    Second, I won't lie, as much as I'm happy for you (and I really am) being at peace and enjoying your non-kinky life, I'm disappointed that you're leaving it behind. I had always harboured a faint hope that one day I could myself across your knee. You are the one woman I've come across who truly gets it, and from past exchanges, you and I were very much on the same page when it came to dominance and submission.
    You will be missed, Tina, by me and no doubt countless others. Your insights, humour, and vulnerability in this blog were wonderful, your posts on kink incredibly erotic. I hope you will still grace us with the occasional entry, if only to let us know how you are.
    Be well.
    -FL

    ReplyDelete