Thursday, May 26, 2011

attitude adjustment

Here I am again. My spirit is high, my mood is good and: Yes, I am still interested in domestic discipline :-)
I gave myself an attitude adjustment recently. I knew for a long time that I needed to change a few things in my life and now it looks as if I was able of changing the most important part: my attitude.

All problems I ever mentioned in this blog are still there. But my attitude towards it changed. It looks as if I found a way for myself to deal with all that is going on without ruining my own health and life.

I missed the domestic discipline aspects in my life in the last couple of weeks or months, but it just did not feel right to get involved in anything dd. Neither for me nor for my man. I sometimes come up with creative ways to discipline a man, but without a sense of humor these punishments just don`t work. And due to enormous real life problems, both of us were lacking our sense of humor recently...

I know, I know, punishment is punishment, and discipline is not supposed to be fun.I already told you: Actually the more the man does not like "it", the more I am interested in doing it to him.  But nevertheless, my caring and loving traits are very strong. I see no sense in adding problems to a persons life by expecting compliance with the unorthodox (but still hot!) ideas I sometimes have. Dd might be a good means of letting go of some of the stress that has been building up over time. But in my experience: there is a point when the problems are so prevailing that punishing and disciplining the person you love just does not make any sense at all.I am following one basic rule: whatever I do in the area of dd, I do it out of love for the man.

Last week I was (hopefully) reaching the peak of my despair. And now I set my mind on enjoying life again, come hell or high water....
  

4 comments:

  1. Glad to see you back, hopefully you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It is good to be back :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to have you back! and glad to see you have worked through the problems you were having, I can only see you getting stronger and stronger.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too am glad you're back, Tina. :) I really like hearing your thoughts and perspective.

    ReplyDelete