Saturday, May 28, 2011

figging

Just recently a friend did not know if one needs to peel a ginger root before adding ginger to a dish. I don`t like to eat ginger. It is said to be healthy, however it is not what I like to eat.  And for some reasons my thoughts started wandering...

There are other things I would like to do with a ginger root ... Namely: figging. I have never done it (and in case you are wondering : never received it either) but it has a special attraction to me.

I  like to give a spanking. On the man´s bare butt and over my knee. I am just very old school. Don`t let you delude from all the vanilla stuff I am sharing with you! My dominant side is still there!

Once upon a time, when I was giving my first spanking, I learned that it is in fact very difficult to really make an impression on the man`s butt by only using the hand. I realized that only, when the man was already spread out over my knees and when I had no other implements in my reach..... Due to the fact that I did not want to interrupt what was going on, I decided to "sacrifice" my poor right hand to the scene :-) I spanked him with my right hand and with all the force I could possibly  muster. And I can proudly report: I was successfully getting through to the man, lol.

However, after the spanking my hand was kind of damaged too. I remember clearly grabbing the next can of coke out of the refrigerator in order to cool down the hurting hand. Actually, I could feel the hurt even days later...But it did not bother me much, because it was a nice remnant of a great event.

I have been thinking a lot about this spanking since then. And I came to the (not so new...) conclusion that the man clenching his ass cheeks makes giving a hand spanking much more difficult. Of course, I could  have told him to relax his wonderful cheeks, but I was new to spankings and could not think too clearly myself at the time.

Since then I am dreaming of using a ginger root in order to make sure that the man does not clench his cheeks. I just like the idea of figging a man. During a spanking, I would not even need to tell him to relax his butt. The ginger would be a good enough reminder for sure....

4 comments:

  1. Poor hand! Your fortunate man is under the authority of a caring Domina.

    Fig him. Although the "clenching problem" will surely disappear during proper spankings.

    I'm so glad you're back.

    Was it St. Jerome who said, "I believe because it is unbelievable"? -- Rich

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the early days of our relationship, N would spank me with her bare hand but, having discovered (as you did) that her hand would get sore, she started resorting to a number of instruments: hairbrush, spoon, paddle -and later strap, martinet or rattan cane! The extent to which she uses any (or several) of them depends on the degree of severity required, but she always starts with her bare hand as a prelude -and, for minor faults on my part, she may leave it at that... Most of the time, however, she will follow up with one (or several) of what she liked to call "her tools"...

    L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting to read. Definitely the hand is not as strong as the person's bottom, and a implement is much more effective. Do tell if you ever try figging.
    happy spankings
    rEd

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Starke Frau,
    I like your blog and I enjoy reading it. I'm a spanked male. There is a lot on the web about figging. It's just a google or two away. I've never been given a figging but I'd be interested in trying it sometime, I think. I would worry though that the root would break off during the whipping and get stuck inside me. Ouch!!!

    Could you please tell me why all of you dominant females want to punish a man for clenching his cheeks? Is it all for the same reason? My wife has me strip naked, get up on the bed on my knees and elbows, with my head down, and my backside up and legs apart. She stands behind me to administer the spanking. In this position you cannot clench. My wife says that clenching spoils the view for her. She wants so see my behind, scrotum, anus and penis all at once.

    JayJay

    ReplyDelete