Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Let's make December the best month of this year

 It is December already. It's hard to believe for me. The year went by sooo quickly. 

A little while ago I offered my "strong woman accountability coaching". The right people found me and the result was even better than I expected. It is one of the most fun, personal, productive and fulfilling things I have done in quite some time. 

It is a real win-win situation. I get the opportunity of doing what I am best at, namely being helpful, supportive, caring but also dominant and in control. And the guys get someone who is looking out for them, who wants them to succeed in whatever  goal they want to reach, but someone who is also demanding, strict and who holds them accountable. 

I am one of the most understanding persons you will ever meet, I can empathize with pretty much everybody, but if I think it is for your own best, I can also be unexpected stern and unwavering. 

I wish you could just ask the guy who has to do a certain amount of steps a day for me. He has to get them in even on a day where he sat in a plane for hours and arrived at a location where it was already cold and snowing. You bet he wanted to relax with a nice beer in his hand on the couch and just unwind when he arrived home. But instead he had to go out and make sure he got the steps in for me. Do I need to tell you that he couldn't have the beer either? He is older than me, but he needs my permission if he wants to drink alcohol. He might get it or not. It is not up to him anymore. 

I know, you want to know more about what I am doing in my coaching. But there is no one size fits all template for my coaching. Basically what I am doing is: I am listening to the man and we are deciding together what he is looking for, what he needs, what is the best for him and how to reach that goal. I am taking control in that aspect of the man's life. 

It is a matter of honor and trust. I obviously would not know if he does something I didnt allow him to do.  But I can report that so far my experience has been more than wonderful. If I accept somebody under my coaching care, we both understand what we are signing up to. The men in my life are not interested in playing childish games, and neither am I.

Generally speaking: The guys and I created an environment where losing weight, and /or working out more and /or drinking less alcohol and/or  meditating more and /or being more productive and/or practicing better self care is easier than ever.

It made me realized again that having an accountability coach/friend/domme is super helpful in finally getting the courage  and  strength to tackle the challenges you always wanted to tackle. 

And for me it is a real pleasure to see somebody blossom under my care.

I know a few of you are thinking: "But Tina, the $599 is a lot of money for 4 weeks coaching." I do understand where you are coming from. But I also know what I am bringing to the table. I am well aware that what I am offering is not for everybody. And that's ok. My blog will still be here for everybody and I will continue posting stuff for free. 

With the beginning of December I have one spot available again. If you think my accountability coaching is the push in the right direction that you have been waiting for, just send me an email.

2 comments:

  1. why $599? why not $600?
    does that $1 matter to anyone?

    anyway, I think you are awesome. I don't need the service, but I think you are GREAT

    best of luck in December and in the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much!!!
    As for your question: Well, to give you an honest answer, I am still having problems asking for what I am worth. It's an old self worth problem of mine. I am working on it. These old limiting beliefs and blocks are difficult to get rid of. If you dont need my coaching but still want to support me: I am gladly accepting amazon gift cards as a gift. :-)

    ReplyDelete