Friday, October 7, 2022

things are finally better again

Here I am again. I finally found the time to update my blog again. Over the last month I  have received a lot of emails asking me how I am doing, but I really was not in the right frame of mind to answer. The last months have been challenging for me. But it seems like I finally made it through and life is lighter and friendlier again. I can feel my old optimistic and courageous and fun personality come to surface again and I have moments when I finally feel the zest for life again that I had been feeling  earlier in my life.

I am in bed with Covid right now, but it seems to be only a mild form and it finally gives me the time to update you all  on the new developments in my life.

Quite a few things in my life have absolutely changed to the better.

Marriage:

Most importantly: My marriage is smooth sailing again. I know it is because of me. I changed my thinking and I changed myself and I was able to be vulnerable around him and at the same time I was able to stand up for myself. I think I found a great mix of drawing boundaries while at the same time being open to trusting him and allowing him to care for me. 

The fact that I changed myself changed the whole marriage dynamic. The result is that we have really grown together as a couple. It was a strange time for us, because it was the first time in our 6 years of being together that we were actually alone. Usually we were always surrounded by at least one family member.  And now it was - and is- only us. We both needed time to adjust to the new reality.

Work:

I am working a lot now. And along with the money comes some self esteem again. I finally have friends here in the US now. In the past , literally everybody I knew was linked to my husband. Now I am finally making own friends. (Don't get me wrong, the friends I met through my husband are great too, but now it feels like I have finally arrived in the US). 

I am still the caretaker of a woman who suffers from a chronic disease and I spent a lot of time at her place. I help her to the bathroom and feed her and give her massages and once in a while my skills as a trained mediator come in handy and I do some family mediation for them. 

I am still working as a nanny for 3 lovely kids.  It is like having the kids I never had. 

Furthermore I do some side gigs in all sorts of areas, It feels definitely good to be wanted again. And the whole work situation now finally gives me the feeling of self-efficacy. 

Fetlife:

I recently reached out to a guy on fetlife who was casually looking to get a spanking. But I think I scared him away, lol. He must have read my last blog post and probably thought that I am nuts. So I told myself: "No fetlife activity anymore before I at least update my blog and let people know that I am feeling better again." :-)

The guy really did miss out though, because  I  felt great and just wanted to celebrate my newfound happiness with a no strings attached F/M spanking :-) 


Accountability coaching:

A  dear friend wrote me a while ago: "I wondered if you have thought of doing something like this? I know I would welcome someone to whom I was accountable and who would discipline me"

And he added the following link:

strictjane.com/ 

And my response is: yes, I have thought about it, and I am willing to do it for the right guys. 

I don't want to set up a website, because I know that I can work my magic best with people who found me through my blog. I don't want to attract random guys who see me as their jerk off fantasy. That is why , as always, I hide the "juicy stuff" in the ends of my blog posts. I want to  keep the superficial guys away and reward the good ones :-)

I just had  in fact a wonderful and  very meaningful accountability coaching period with a German gentleman who had hired me to guide him to some much needed structure in his life. It was a great experience and I am super happy that I had the privilege to help him getting his acts together. And yes, it did involve him losing privileges and it was not always easy for him, that I am sure about.

If you feel you are lacking discipline or  need some loving but firm female guidance in your life, feel free to contact me. I am sure we can work something out. I am around for over a decade now. You know by now that I am the real deal and that I am not playing games.  :-) 

Oh, and for the right guys: I am even willing to do skype now. In the past I was reluctant to do that, but now I feel differently. The experience with the German Gentleman taught me how fruitful  a skype coaching can be. If you are on the fence of contacting me: Do it now. No better time than now. I am looking forward to working with you, holding you accountable, punishing you and helping you to reach your goals. I can provide you with a much needed short sharp shock or guide you patiently but firmly through a couple of weeks. Just drop me a line. :-)


It feels good to be back!

6 comments:

  1. Miss Tina, I am SO happy to read that you are doing so well, most especially in your marriage and - perhaps even more importantly - in your self-esteem. I hope the changes you made have been met with the respect and appreciation they deserve.
    As for the "juicy stuff", do you find virtual sessions on Skype personally fulfilling? Of course the whole BDSM thing is 99% mental and 1% physical, but oh that 1% can sure be intense. I'd be curious to learn what exactly you get from these types of sessions.
    Be well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good to hear this from you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So wonderful to hear this good news from you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to read-stay strong........ D.K from Germany

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tina, it's great to hear things have improved for you in the US. You have so much to offer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You discovered that the power to change your world comes from inside you. It was there all along, and you even knew that it was there, but you had to discover it again. What a wonderful story!

    Congratulations on your breakthrough with your husband. Relationships can be challenging, but they are also hugely rewarding. Blessings upon the both of you.

    ReplyDelete