Tuesday, January 3, 2023

spanking anybody?

 A lot has happened for me over the last year. It was a rollercoaster for sure. Sooo many ups and downs.

The biggest, and probably most interesting, change is that I have finally made the decision to be a pro disciplinariam. Yes, seriously, I made the step into the professional disciplinarian world. And I LOVE it.

When I started this blog, I was searching for love. And through this blog I have actually found love. So far so good.

Over the years I had to learn though that it can be pretty complicated for me, to combine my love for a partner with my kinky needs. 

For a while I thought I would give up the kink completely, but in 2022 I finally had the courage to enter unfamiliar territory and to offer my services to paying clients. And it was a HUGE revelation for me. I suddenly realized that being a pro disciplinarian allows me to shower the men with warmth and care and affection while it also gives me the opportunity to bring my strict, demanding and relentless side to surface.

I feel completely in my element and  emotionally "at home" when I have a man over my knees. And even my English is now good enough to give a proper scolding while spanking a man. :-)

In the past I thought I need the man to be in love with me, in order for me to feel ok to give him my "special care". But now I know that I dont need to be loved by the man. The fact that he is courageous enough to go over my knees and put himself in such a vulnerable position, the fact that he trusts me with his ego and his butt, is enough for me to get in the right mood. The fee that the man pays to me is an added bonus for me to feel respected and appreciated.

I am telling you, it is suddenly so easy. I feel completey at ease with the whole situation.

I did not set up a website yet. Not sure if I even going to do it. I  handle this new role the same way I have handled my blog. I keep it open for the right people and trust the universe that the right people will find me. So far, I cant complain at all. :-)

So what I am saying is: If you have played with the idea to finally get a spanking, or finally get a spanking again, you dont have any excuse now anymore. You guys have been following me for over a decade now, you know by now that I am legit. Send me an email and we can see if we can make a spanking happen.

Do I hear the question: "Location?"

New York City, New York, USA  :-)


12 comments:

  1. This sounds like a perfect fit: Good for you :)).

    Stay safe.

    Ferns

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not regularly follow your blog but I have popped in on occasion. This post put a smile on my face 😊. Good luck.
    AF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That s great. I love bringing smiles to peoples faces :-)

      Delete
    2. I imagine you've put some frowns and even tears on some faces as well, with a well-aimed hairbrush. :)

      Delete
  3. What is your scolding style? Angry? Yelling? Firm? Loving?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My scoling style is along the lines of: " I know that you can do better, and I want you to do better." Not mean or degrading, just matter of factly and caring.

      Delete
  4. great job!! congratulations!!
    if I may be so bold, what is your going rate (per hour or whatever unit you prefer)?
    And do you travel?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 250 if you come to me, and yes, I do travel

      Delete
    2. sounds fair

      good for you for taking charge of your life

      Delete
  5. My first adult spanking was from an older lady I was seeing. My desire to be spanked I told her after an evening in bed, the next morning, she asked about desires. I told her, I also said I told others when asked and that as far as it went. I told her I wanted a sound spanking, one that a naughty little boy would get if he disobey his Mommy. It was maybe a month or so when it happened and not how I thought it would happen. A friend of her was spending the weekend, I got carried away and in the morning thinking nothing of it got my coffee, still in my pajamas, the two just looked at me saying nothing. My friend stood up, pulled the chair away from the table and sternly said we need to talk young man. I said okay, she said here and now. The look on my face must have been something else when she said the talk meant I'm getting a spanking very being a very naughty little boy and be rude to her friend. I stood there, get over here she said and I did as told. She sat down, and then pulled my pajamas bottom down and told me to step out of them. I did as told, the hell with it she said off with the top. Naked, erect, scared, I was soon over her lap. I was kicking, squirming, pleading, she gave me the spanking I wanted, but I did not know it would hurt so much. When she stood me up, I was limp, I started to rub. Oh no rubbing young man, I'm not done, and she looked at her friend, Let me get my hairbrush the friend said and soon I was over the friend's lap, her hairbrush really warming my sore bottom.
    I do not know how long I stood facing the corner, the two talked, when I was finally told to stand before them, I was scolded, told that would not be the last spanking I would get. Jack

    ReplyDelete