Sunday, May 14, 2023

Things are finally great

It seems like I have finally found my place here in the US. 

I am happy and content and generally feel very optimistic. My new job as a nanny for a lovely toddler is exactly what I needed. I spend a lot of time outside, on the beach and on playgrounds. I have met a very nice group of other nannies and I am actually looking forward to go to work. I feel like things have finally fallen into place. 

I will be in Germany soon, but just for a few days, to go to court in the only law case that I am still working on. I am fine with transitioning into being a nanny now and giving up law at least for now.

The relationship with my husband is great. We are both happy to have each other and people tell us that we are a cute couple :-)

I have not put a lot of effort into my pro domme carreer yet, frankly because I did not have the time and I felt like 'things" were not as easy and as flowing as I had hoped they would be. A lot of potential clients had a problem with me not living in the center of NYC/ right in Manhattan and were reluctant to drive an hour to see me. I understand where they are coming from, and I am ok with it. I have always seen myself as special and I dont feel a need to compete with the big Manhattan dungeons. I am very sure that the right men will find me and come to me. It has always worked for me , only sometimes it takes a while :-)  


If you wanna support me on my journey, buy my "Endless punishment lines" book on amazon and leave a nice review.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BRDCP3CL

I know it is not a masterpiece as far as the graphic design is concerned...And I do realize that you could download it for free here on my blog somewhere. But it would mean a lot to me if one or two of you could write a friendly amazon review, to enhance the traffic a bit.

1 comment:

  1. I'm happy for you. I followed your blog 'off and on' for a long time and you deserve to be happy and content. Stay positive.

    Diane

    ReplyDelete