Saturday, August 5, 2023

I finally spanked a guy again and I loved it

 I am currently working on a new female led relationship book. Stay tuned for more :-)

Ok, here is the long awaited udate on my spanking life. 

I recently spanked a guy and loved it. :-) The gist of it is: I dont know who the guy is, all I know of him is his first name, and I am not even sure if he gave me his real name. This puts me in the very comfortable situation that I can write about the event without giving away too much info about the guy.

I had an exhilarating experience exploring my dominant side and enjoying a consensual power dynamic with this wonderful man. The encounter allowed me to take control and indulge in a spanking, and it was a deeply satisfying and empowering experience for me.

The guy was perfect. I saw him at my home and spanked him over my knees in my living room. So cool. I felt great.

He allowed me to do with him what I want to do. And in hindsight I think I was too nice to him, :-) like in telling him too often that I  believe in him and that I expect him to do better because he is so full of potential and that I want him to let his light shine. I expressed my belief in his potential and encouraged him to be his best selves. This added a huge element of emotional intimacy and connection to the experience. I am not sure if that actually turned him on as much as it did me, but hey, I just went with the flow and did what felt right.

I was touching him very possessively and he did not seem to mind it, lol

I sent him to the corner, and spanked him and paddled him and hugged him and paddled him and sent him to the corner again etc etc etc. It was a great scene. He could take a lot. And I was hapy to give it to him. 

At one point I even kissed him. Just because he was so fucking adorable, standing there in front of me, naked, with his red butt and trying to hold back tears and promising to do better. 

I hope he got as much out of it as I did. 


8 comments:

  1. Hello Tina, i emailed you earlier today, and you responded back to me, so thank you. I loved that you enjoyed this experience that you just posted. Thank you for sharing it : -)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky lad and I'm glad to hear you enjoyed it so much as well. The scene you describe is just about my ideal. ;)

    Does this mean you are now providing your services professionally?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My wife states that if more wives, girlfriends, took the male over their lap and soundly give them the spanking they need, the world would be a better place. She states inside all women there is a Mommy, and when Mommy comes out, means she has a naughty little boy to deal with. My spankings are done with a bath brush, spankings given no matter who might be present. Always face the corner, and if really a naughty little boy in jammies during the day and sent to bed early. This should awaken a part of you that you did not know and will enhance who you are. Jack

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful post. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you were able to express your authority - and what a lucky man to receive it!
    And yes, let us know if other such opportunities are available!
    CK

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds incredible. I think you were wonderful with your words of encouragement.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have suddenly daytime availability from 8/12 to 8/20. To the ones of you out there who have been thinking of meeting me, now is the perfect time. Send me an email.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Steve is my real name and I had a great time. I loved the way you touched me ans controlled me. If we are lucky enough to get together again, I would like for you to spank me much harder. I want a real spanking. I need to feel really punished.

    ReplyDelete