My trip to the US has most definitely been one of the craziest things I have ever done in my whole life. However, I can honestly tell you: I do not regrett flying there for one single moment. In fact, I loved being there the whole time.Wish I was there now...
In a way it has been "the trip" of my life.
The time in the US was full of challenges and new experiences.
I had the chance of growing in ares where I would have least expected it.
You want examples:
- Well, I got pretty much rid of all fear of dogs I ever had :-)
- I realised that I do have indeed great relationship building competencies. I have not been so sure about that in the past. Now however, I just know that I dont need to worry any longer as far as that aspect is concerned.
- very important people do not intimidate me
- my religious faith has been deepened
- I accepted that I do have a tendency to attract unusual people with unusual stories. This is just something that happens regularly in my life. This time, I did - inter alia- indeed meet an international arms dealer at the beach. During an initially very superficial conversation, he suddenly started to tell me about his weapons business... So if you should ever meet me, it will say as much about you as it says about me :-)
And I learned one other very important thing. And this might probably be the most interesting point for you, my readers:
Even though one can read often how much people would lie on the internet, and even though Gregory House keeps telling the world that "everybody lies", as far as this blog goes, that assessment isn`t true. I do not lie here in the blog and the (majority of) people who write me do not lie either. Over the last months I did meet or talk to a couple of readers of my blog. And not one of that talks has been a disappointment.
And neither has meeting the man in the US been a disappointment. Far from it.
I felt safe and secure and cherished. He took good care of me! It`s as simple as that.
Even though I had never met him before, it worked out perfectly. I was just right in trusting him. And I love that he trusted me too. I just know that he trusts me far more than he has trusted anybody in the last years. And for that I thank him very much. Because he, as the private person he is, is giving me the greatest gift of all in opening up to me, sharing his feelings with me and letting me touch his inner soul.
I know, you guys wanna read about the kinky stuff. But to tell you the truth, the vanilla aspects of that meeting have been overwhelming. And I don`t think he would be ok with me sharing what or even if anything kinky has happened.