Monday, February 7, 2011

the way it is

signifer ingentes animos et cordia ministro;
me stat stante phalanx, me fugiente fugit.
 Or in German:
Bannerträger bin ich, Mut und Haltung der Truppe umsorgend.
Steh ich, so steht auch die Front; flieh ich, reißt in Panik sie aus.
This pretty much describes my current situation.
I know I have to stay strong. So many people are relying on my strengths.And I am taking good care of them.
It is just so that living that way is very hard...Sometimes the responsibility is hard to bear.
You would not see any weakness if you would actually meet me. I usually don´t let people know how much I am under the weather.Only here, with you, I share openly what is really going on.

5 comments:

  1. I sympathize and empathasize. I, too, smiled when my heart & soul were breaking.

    A good centurion knows fear, yet fights. -- Rich

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tina, I can't begin to comprehend what ails you, suffice to say that I understand your sentiments written here and wish you all the best. Stay strong

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you don't forget to take care for yourself.

    :o)
    C.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tina,remember please that you have people here who love you and wish you nothing but happiness. Don't let one hostile person make you forget that.

    ReplyDelete