Sunday, May 6, 2012

Wanna marry me?

1.HOW DO YOU DECIDE WHO TO MARRY?

-You got to find somebody who likes the same stuff. Like, if you like sports, she should like it that you like sports, and she should keep the chips and dip coming.
 -- Alan,age 10
I am good at making decisions. I know exactly who I wanna marry. I let the person know about it with uncertain terms :-) I covered the "would I be willing to marry a vanilla guy"-question in earlier posts.

2. WHAT IS THE RIGHT AGE TO GET MARRIED?
Twenty-three is the best age because you know the person FOREVER by then.
 -- Camille, age 10
I am definitely older than twenty-three.

 3. WHEN IS IT OKAY TO KISS SOMEONE?  
 -When they're rich.
-- Pam, age 7
 -The law says you have to be eighteen, so I wouldn't want to mess with that.
 - - Curt, age 7
-The rule goes like this: If you kiss someone, then you should marry them and have kids with them. It's the right thing to do.
 - - Howard, age 8

I am not a good kisser at all. Not sure why exactly that is, but I dont kiss much at all.My last kiss was in a parking lot right after my arrival in the States in Summer 2010.The guy was perfect and I remember that kiss often, because usually I just dont kiss.

4. IS IT BETTER TO BE SINGLE OR MARRIED?
It's better for girls to be single but not for boys. Boys need someone to clean up after them.
-- Anita, age 9 
Hmmmmm... not sure if I would agree with this statement....

 And
 the #1 Favorite is.......

5. HOW WOULD YOU MAKE A MARRIAGE WORK?      
Tell your wife that she looks pretty, even if she looks like a dump truck.
 -- Ricky, age 10
You got it right, kiddo :-)

3 comments:

  1. Cute comments: you can always depend on kids for cuteness!!

    By the way, I am appreciating that you are posting again!!

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The trick of kissing is to hold them and put your foreheads against each other, noses pressed gently into the others cheek, for long enough that you feel totally natural and relaxed with the intimacy. Then when you kiss, it will be unconscious, very natural and emotional.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I once heard a kid quote about what Love is. He said, "Knowing your name is safe in someone else's mouth."

    ReplyDelete