Friday, December 25, 2015

5 real life domestic discipline moments that turned me on



1.The first time I sent a man to bed. 
It was an online moment,  and it  was unbelievably hot. It was shortly after having opened my blog and I was still young and inexperienced. I could not believe that I was actually doing it, lol. I remember my hands were shaking when I  typed the words in my keyboard and I was super proud when he obeyed and went to bed straight away. It was so lifechanging because that "Go to bed, now!" marks the change from "dreaming about dd" to actually "doing" it.

2. The first time I spanked a man
The first spanking I ever gave was one of the best moments of my life. It was just perfect. Everything re that spanking was wonderful, it still feels like a dream sometimes. I loved the man. I felt safe. He wanted me to do it, which gave me the feeling of "it is ok to proceed". It was a real spanking, he was bare over my knees, crying, he definitely was feeling the pain I administered and still  he willingly submitted to everything I gave him. It was a deep and bonding moment between the man and I. Probably THE most intense and best moment I ever had with a man.

3. Go stand in the corner!
I said this to a man right after a spanking. He did as he was told and I sat down and just watched him standing there. I loved that he just did what I asked him to do. No arguing, no trying to make me change my mind, no "ah, baby, no, come on,  you serious?" He just calmly accepted my authority. And me, I more than enjoyed the control and the power I had.

4. Corporal punishment session via skype
Thanks to skype I was able to enjoy a real corporal punishment session with a man I never ever actually met. But still, it was something that serves me as a masturbation template even still today, months and years later. He wanted me to be strict to him, and strict I was. Probably the strictest and most demanding I have ever been. I scolded him for something he had done, played with his mind, told him in very clear words that his punishment is well deserved and that I am not accepting his bad behavior any longer. I made him do push ups for me and crunches and I went through a whole sports routine with him. When he was exhausted, the real fun started. I made him kneel on rice. Naked and hands behind his head. While he kneeled there endlessly, I read him the riot act. He was trying very hard not to cry the whole time. After a very long time I seemed to show some mercy and told him to get on all fours and to pick up the rice from the floor. He did a good job and got all the rice grains. Just when he thought the session had come to an end, I told him to throw the rice grains (that he had just picked up with great effort) back on the floor. I wanted him to understand that the session was far from over and that he was not having any control in it whatsoever. It was a tough lesson for him, but he got it eventually ;-)

5.Watch your language!  
Sometimes it seems that for some men the little domestic discipline things are the hardest to do. Being denied a glass of wine at a restaurant, for instance.Getting the look that tells him: "no, you cant have another glas of wine!" That is something that is hard to stomach for some men.
Not too long ago I told a man in very clear words: "I am really fed up with your constant use of foul language. I dont want to hear any cursing and cussing from you any more." He replied by saying: "but that is just who I am. I use strong language I wont change it." I held my ground though and stayed firm. I made my position very clear and told him exactly what I expected: "Watch your language!" Since then he has been a poster boy for good language. He IS constantly watching his language with me and that is something that makes me feel all warm inside. :-)

3 comments:

  1. Interesting post. Can I ask, do you feel it is the control itself that you find exciting, or the potential for what you could do with it (e.g. make him a better man?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the question, Tim.
    I actually spent the last hours of the old year thinking about it.
    Now 2016 can come :-)
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. While I do like to submit to a strong woman, I have to say the thought of her enjoying spanking me to the point that I cry doesn't sit well with me. I guess some guys like it (and even crave it), but it feels mean-spririted and nasty to me. I can't seem to get past that.

    ReplyDelete