Friday, March 19, 2010

First reactions

Since I first started this blog, various men have asked me to tell them, what kind of man I am looking for. Ok, my friends here comes my wish list:

A man who is independent in real life, someone who is willing and able to commit to our relationship. A man who does not expect me to be the ruthless dominatrix 24/7 but who is nevertheless accepting me being in charge. If there is- in my oppinion- need for a punishment, the guy has to have the ability to come to terms with everything I administer. Spankings, corner time, writing lines, doing chores, early bed times, orgasmus denial, scolding, humiliating or any other inventing punishment  might be in store for him. Someone who wants to get both my love and my correction.

I am looking for the real deal here. Not only a loose braggy internet contact but a honest, reliable real life partner.

No comments:

Post a Comment