Saturday, March 20, 2010

force vs.force

Being not known by most of you, I feel the need to make a few basic comments.To lay out my ground rules, so to speak.

I`d like to make one thing clear right from the beginning: "Brute force is disgusting". I heard that quote a couple of years ago from Knut Koch, a german submissive actor
( http://www.amazon.de/Barfu%C3%9F-als-Prinz-Zwei-Leben/dp/3423121548/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1269081717&sr=8-4 )  and since then I have always kept that in my mind.

There definitely are situations where the submissive is not as eager to submit to his lady as one might wish to. In these cases the women might actually need to force the guy to his luck. No problem with that.

However there is a thin line which is  not to be crossed.  Since I am a lawyer I resort to legal terms. In the german constitution it says: "The dignity of man is inviolable. To respect and protect it shall be the duty of all public authority." And I am convinced: What is good enough for the constitution is certainly good enough for a domestic discipline relationship.

So even though I am willing to punish my man in many, many ways, there is no way I am going to make him lose his dignity.

Therefore: Any man out there who is thinking about contacting me can be assured that whatever I am going to hand out, however hard my chastisement is going to be, I am always keeping in mind that we are having a LOVING domestic discipline relationship.

This does not mean I am letting him get of lightly. He can expect to receive his just deserts. And since I am 1.80m tall I clearly have a lot of physical strenght. Not to forget my "lawyer eloquence" that will cause him a lot of anxiety. BTW, I used to work for the office of the district attorney for a few weeks.So I am pretty familiar with the means of making somebody fess up to something. I did not realise it at that time but now this knowledge comes quite handy, don`t you think?

2 comments:

  1. Hello lawyer.
    Interesting to see that you have started your own blog. Maybe you're wrong about one thing however; I don't think physical strength is the most important. It is the mental strength in the first place. I'm only 1.60 but that doesn't mean men get away easily. Yet, if you're able of dishing out a strong hand spanking it's a bonus. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Danielle. Physical strength is not necessary. A cane can speak and create magic with little effort.My only disagreement with your ideas is withholding sexual activities. Sexual denial can lead to a loss of love, at least in my humble opinion.
    Red.

    ReplyDelete