Monday, March 29, 2010

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You

I am overwhelmed by your reactions!

Due to a lot of stress at work I haven`t been able to check my e-mail account in the last few days. And when I finally opened it today, I was stunned by all the friendly mails I got.

So many women did send me encouraging words, some true domestic discipline experts shared their wisdom with me and last but not least a couple of men showed their interest in getting to know me. So, what more can I wish for? I am going to try to answer each and everyone in the next days.
I have to tell you this support from you comes just in time, because I am going through a pretty crappy time lately. In the last 4 years I have been writing on a very important paper and now a professor tells me basically, that at least one chapter of my writing would fall far short. He is pretty annoyed with me right now and blames me for not putting enough effort in my work. And since I actually did work hard for this godawful 200 paper book, I am pretty pissed myself with the professor (and me, and life in general).

Anyway, more of the domestic discipline stuff in the next post.

Talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment