Monday, December 20, 2010

Thank YOU!

I am feeling pretty "empty" these days.Do not have too much to say. This is not something I am used to. Usually I can chat all day long.

 However, this emotional state does not come as a surprise.After my great time in the US I was expecting myself to feel sad and cheerless. It is just hard to motivate myself so I don`t get into a deep funk.

America  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyHSjv9gxlE&feature=fvw has been all fun and games. Now I am stuck in the grim daily routine again.The fact that I am working as hard as possible in the law firm is not something that is helping me to get in a better mood.

My mind is not on female dominance and male submission. I watched some related clips yesterday, however I soon realized that this is not something I am in need right now.I am really hoping for the Christmas holidays to give me new power and energy. In my family these days are not stressful at all. We stopped giving each other  presents a couple of years ago. I do not have a big family to visit. We usually don`t overeat on Christmas. So a lot of the problems that are linked with the holidays are not relevant for me.

I have been in church last year on new years eve. And on that day I got a little bible verse that accompanied me throughout the year. It was a verse from the gospel of Mark: (chapter 9 verse 24)
"If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth."
I remember clearly , that I did not like the verse at all, when I first got it. I started a discussion with my pastor right away and I told him, that I would not believe  "as much as might be necessary ..." lol
However: as you all know: the year 2010 brought me joy in a totally unexpected magnitude.

Due to the fact that my mind is so much on my man... I rarely tell you guys how important you all have been to me in 2010. But you all have been a source of true inspiration, joy and hope!

I sometimes get an email from a reader, saying something like:
"don´t know if you still remember me..., I am ... I wrote you in..."

Let me tell you: I remember each and every person who wrote me on my yahoo account! That is not always easy...but again: you all have been really important in 2010. Btw: I got an email not too long ago, from a very well known dd scene man, who addressed me as "Ms. Marie"... :-)

So let me thank you all. You all have changed my life. Yesterday , for the  first time ever, I forgot an appointment with my shrink! That is very strange, because just last week he said he wants to end my counsellings in February. Seems as if there is no longer a need for me to see my shrink :-)

And indeed, all the problems I have been working on with him have come /or will come to an end.

This summer I made peace with my dad.. A very good feeling!
I am about to send my prof my thesis.Will be a very good feeling once he accepts the paper...
I was able to develop my feminine side. A very unsung feeling for me.
I had a fantastic time in the US with my man.Without a doubt, the best days I had this year.
Oh, and not to forget: This year, I actually spanked a man :-) It was much more intense than I expected.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Tina,

    I'm glad that your trip to the USA was so wonderful for you. Good luck with the thesis. Happy Holidays!

    Michael_Michael

    ReplyDelete
  2. You spanked a man and never told us about it!!! It's not too late to make up for that discourtesy. We're waiting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!

    I am popping out of lurkerhood to have a chuckle with you that someone addressed you as "MsMarie". I hope you weren't offended by his faux pas - whoever he was.

    I check your blog quite regularly and enjoy your writing.

    MsMarie

    ReplyDelete