Friday, July 29, 2011

Spanking threat

I told you in an earlier post that my man once threatened to spank me.He did not follow through with it, and I would not have allowed him to spank me at the time. You know, me being all shy and unexperienced an all that  ;-) And furthermore I had to establish my dominance over him first.

He had asked me right at the beginning of our relationship if he could ever spank me. And my response was pretty short and clear: "No!" His answer was pretty sweet: "If this is what you want, I will accept that. I am willing to submit to you."

And only because he was so understanding of my wants and needs I am able to write the following words :-)

Now, my answer would be different. I am pretty sure that I will let him do it, if he asks again and if he asks nicely :-) And of course he would need to provide me with a good reason why he thinks I should be spanked.

If indeed I had given him a reason to feel that a spanking is in order, I would  submit to him. It´s not a very hot thought for me. It would not be a permanent role reversal. It would be an extraordinary event. I still am no switch. I would not get any pleasure out of it. It´s not something that I am craving. But I would submit, because it would provide me with an opportunity to show him how much I love him.

8 comments:

  1. Absolutely wonderful.... similar too our ideas of consensual spanking. Cindy is now spanked for specific reasons, no where near as hard as I am spanked, and she can say when it is finished, but she is spanked. It is always worthwhile to know what a spanking feels like.
    I suggest that you will have to tell your partner this change of view, if he does not read your blog. I await eagerly to hear about your reactions to the spanking you receive.
    happy spankings
    Red

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cathy has sometimes felt she wants one, and very very occasionally needs one. She is not submissive at all, but sometimes needs to feel 'held' and sometimes in need of a reason not to do something - like smoke.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just have to comment this time: you have "crossed the line," missy! LOL!!

    Seriously, though, wouldn't you like just to experience the "fun" of playful spankings as a receiver of the "action," as well as the giver??

    As you likely know, all spankings don't have to be SERIOUS. I consider myself a switch player. My wife and I just play around with one another. I would not consider "disciplining," her NOR would she accept. On the other hand, I am afraid(??) that at times she just MIGHT like to "straighten me out" occasionally if I allowed her to (since she is near-perfect, and I (a few years ago) stopped trying to be perfect. Shudder the thought!!! LOL!!

    Looking forward to your reponse,

    Preacher's kid Bob.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you have to go further than that. You can not be the judge of whether YOU deserve a spanking, with him offering a justification that you will evaluate. I had the reverse experience and finally gave in and allowed my wife to decide whether I deserved it or not.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks to all your comments. Will reply to your questions soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously amusing clips Miss but I don't think you would REALLY submit !! C

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ all: thanks for all your comments.

    sorry, just can not come up with appropriate answers to all your comments.

    Need to think about everything a bit more.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You fail to consider, lovely Tina, that there are spankings which are pure pleasure. You should enjoy those as much as you would enjoy a relaxing massage.

    If you truly feel you hurt yourself, your loved ones, or your man, it would be strong, and confident, of you to request a spanking.

    My 2 cents :)
    RR

    ReplyDelete