Sunday, July 31, 2011

scolding part 2

I  just remembered one scolding event with my man. Had almost forgotten about it :-)
We were having a terrible argument about something I had done.

We had been at an old womans place to pick up some stuff. I had not known the old lady. And before we went there, my man told me:

"Tina, I am really not looking forward to seeing her. She is so getting on my nerves. I do not want to talk with her much.Lets just go in there, let´s take the stuff and leave right away again."

Sure, no big deal. That is what I thought and said.

But when we were in the house, the lady started questioning my man with hundreds of questions. And I wanted to protect him from her and spare him the inconvenience of having to deal with her any longer.

In order to give him time to pick up the stuff undisturbed, I said to the lady: "why don`t you show me around? I have not seen the property before." And off we went. She led me to a room with a piano, and I sat down and started to play piano for the old lady.

After a while I went to look for my man. He was already waiting at the car and lets just say: he was not happy.

We drove of and he gave me a scolding like I had never received before in my whole life. I had no chance of calming him down.

He felt really betrayed. And at one point he said to me: "didn´t I tell you that I wanted to leave as fast as possible?" ... He went on by saying: "I do not speak german. I can not tell it to you in german. But maybe you will understand it better in Spanish."

And he started to scold me in fluent spanish. Up until then I had not even known that he does speak spanish indeed.And even though my spanish is much worse than my English, I fully understood what he was saying :-) His message was pretty clear.

So maybe you are right and I am worrying too much. I think my English will do just fine :-)

1 comment:

  1. I've wanted to write earlier. I hesitated, out of respect and admiration for you.

    Please forgive me for saying this. It is my perspective as a mature, submissive man.

    I lived with my Domina girlfriend for 3 years. Marriage plans (it's complicated, and I miss Maria terribly).

    I was sometimes vexed (tho less flagrantly than your man). She called it "Richard's Tantrums".

    Maria did not tolerate disrespect. When possible (including a visit to my sister), she Disciplined me immediately.

    Otherwise, she took me straight home for Discipline.

    I'd never dream of "scolding" Her. She scolded me.

    Maria (half German from North Dakota) would be outraged by your man's misbehavior.

    If I did that, she'd question my devotion to her. But I never did that. -- Rich

    ReplyDelete