Monday, November 1, 2010

dd and the female body

The good news is: I am writing on my thesis like crazy. I am making progress indeed!
The bad news is: Since starting to work on it I eat constantly. I just can not work on my thesis and not eat, lol, really. That is an impossible thing to do.

DD had helped me so much to get over all body issues I had, and now I am destroying everything again....

I was supposed to run the marine corps marathon yesterday. But did not do it because I will fly to see "my man" in a few weeks again.

I had a conversation about my body with my mom the other day and I basically told her: "We (as a family) have two options: me slim and just a lawyer or me big and a "Dr." on my name".

Without hesitating she went for dick (german term for "big",) and doctor...

Ok, ok, maybe I should not have discussed that with my mother, but with "my man" ... lol, sorry :-)

But: two things as far as he is concerned, well three actually:
First of all: he is a VERY private person. No chance for me to write about him.
He is absolutely supportive as far as me finishing my thesis goes. In a way I am writing it for him as much as for my "german" family.
Basically: I have no chance to ask him for his opinion on my body these days. Even though, I just realise the fact that he could say: "Tina... please stop eating" worries me quite a bit...

Anyway, my points are:

A)
Through dd I  got the chance of feeling much  better in my body. It might be because the "market" is much smaller for the men as it is in the "vanilla world" and I developed an attitude of:
well, if YOU don`t like it/me, there are already 10 men waiting in line to get me

B)
In a dd oriented relationship- at least from a female point of view, don`t know if the men agree with me- the body is not the most relevant factor. There is so much more a woman can give to the man than "just" her body. In fact, I think if the woman does have no brain, there is no chance to establish such a cool dd relationship as lets say the new internet dream couple B and serving B are having :-)

C)
I know, men are picture oriented, but in a way, I can not believe that so much depends on the woman having size 0 or not. It is interesting to see, what kind of pictures wdspoone posts. He does not pay attention -as far as I can tell- if the woman is small or big. As long as the "scene" on the picture is hot, he seems to  post it. And from the many comments it seems as if  most men do not pay attention to it too much either.

I might be totally wrong here

OnHerKnee said...I would be a liar if I said I didn't find a small female bottom in a tight pair of jeans attractive.
 Ok, I get that. Its the same for me. I like a good male body.
The question however is:
Is it a "conditio sine qua non" for being in a relationship or starting a relationship?
For me, it does not really matter. As long as the emotional bond is strong enough, I don`t care about his body too much.

10 comments:

  1. I would be a liar if I said I didn't find a small female bottom in a tight pair of jeans attractive.

    On the other hand My Fine Lady doesn't have the perfect body of her youth... these things happen.

    What I really find attractive about her is the endless love she has for me, also what and how she thinks, what she says and of course what she does... especially when there is a paddle in her hand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tina,

    I enjoyed commenting on your last post so i will try to offer my viewpoint on this one as well.

    A) That`s a good attitude IMHO.

    B) For me the body is not the MOST relevant factor but it would be a factor, how much depends on the woman`s other attributes (personality, intelligence, etc.)

    I agree that having a dream relationship like Serving B and B has would be very hard if the woman and man were completely intellectually incompatible.


    C) Yes, men are more visually oriented, I can only speak for myself but as a submissively-wired man i can get excited in moments from seeings pics of women expressing anything that my mind even remotely perceives as a dominant attitude or action.

    I am however not attracted to very large women regardless of how "hot" the actual scene is.
    That`s just the way i am.

    Generally, pics like those on wdspoone`s blog acts much like a sexual drug for a male with submissive desires (at least for me)

    I have a feeling the same applies to many of the other readers of that blog as well.
    You have to keep in mind - The people who comment on the pics are most likely doing so in an excited "state" , and i do not believe they would necessarily always be attracted to these same women in a real-life vanilla situation.
    (I know i wouldn`t)

    The relationship question is hard to answer, but if the emotional bond is strong and goes both ways there will at least be a foundation to build on.

    Take it as you will, but i did once read an article from a source i consider quite knowledgeable that some degree of physical attraction is neccessary for a long-term relationship, at least if the sexual part is going to work out.

    If you were to ask my opinion i would say that there is no way i would consider a relationship with a woman i was not physically attracted to at all.

    I`m actually speaking from recent "field experience" on this one, as i recently chatted with a woman who seemed nice but when i saw her picture i knew it would never work out - but then again i am a male : )

    Perhaps women thinks much differently, i do not really know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tina:

    How a woman feels about her body is more important than what her body looks like as far as I am concerned. Following my divorce I had relationships with two different women for about five months each. They had one thing in common - an obsession about what I thought about their bodies. Eventually I become obsessed with them talking about what I thought about their bodies. I sat there like Pavlov's dog...waiting for them to bring it up...and they always did! That's just me - I prefer a woman who is okay with who she is and what she looks like and not worried or obsessed about what she looks like or obsessed with what I think about what she looks like. If you aren't happy with how you look, do something about it, and if you try to make it my problem, it will become "our" problem.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tina,

    Congratulations on making progress with your thesis. Congratulations also for having a trip planned to see your man. I admire your ability to go for it.

    I think (in fact, I know) that you are not the first student to gain some weight while working very hard on a thesis, and you won't be the last. If I may be allowed a pun, finishing will be a huge weight off of your shoulders. I think it's normal to worry about the thesis, and gaining a little weight, but these things do work out.

    Next year, you may well be Dr. Tina, running the marathon.

    Have fun!

    Michael_Michael

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tina, I will be blunt. Very,very few men find an overweight woman tolerable, much less attractive. I don't know your man, obviously, but I think the safest assumption is that fat is likely to turn him off in a major way. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Tina. I would be interrested to ask you something about writing lines. My email is:
    danieljohnasson40@yahoo.com

    Can I contact you somehow?

    Thank you.

    Daniel

    P.S. I speak German too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Tina,
    I must agree with Serving B. Its how a woman feels about her body that is important. My most wonderful Mistress would freely admit that she is far from perfect as am I. What makes me adore in the way I do is her self assuredness and her no nonsense approach when she takes out her paddle.

    Keep plugging away on your thesis. You can do it and it will be a masterpiece.

    TES

    ReplyDelete
  8. To all who are who are wondering:
    I am not bursting at the seams. Not yet at least, lol.

    I made a compromise with myself. I am a lawyer, I am good in making deals: I am still eating a lot, but at least I changed the food from "Bread and Nutella"
    http://www.nutella.de/
    to vegetables and other low carb stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You can eat all the vegetables you want (except for root vegetables) but you can't make them palatable by putting butter and cheese on them. You had been training for a marathon, which would burn calories and keep your metabolism high. Did you stop? Do you run at all right now?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks to all of you who commented on my post.

    I will be in the US on thanksgiving. This gives me about 3 weeks to get back to my usual self.

    I do not move at all right now.I am spending 9 hours in front of the computer each day...And the rest of the day I am spending mentally exhausted on a couch ...However,I started to eat healthy again. I have been kind of freaked out emotionally after writing on the thesis again.But now things are better again.

    ReplyDelete