Monday, April 19, 2010

How much pain is enough?

I´m not much into inflicting pain on a man. However sometimes I think it is just the proper thing to do.
OMG, what a statement. And this coming from me, an expert in humanitarian law...  Let me elaborate a bit. :-)

It is the power game between a woman and her man that I am most interested in. And power can be manifested in many different ways within a domestic discipline relationship. That is why I like various non corporal punishments like orgasm denial, corner time, keeping the man nude within the house, making him do chores...All measures that make him keep in mind, that inappropriate behaviour does not pay out. These punishments do not actually "hurt" him. Well, I realise one could argue about that statement as far as orgasm denial goes :-)

There´s no doubt that I am willing to punish my man for mistaken conduct. And I am prepared to use all means that work in reaching my goal, thus giving the man an attitude adjustment.

So, in a loving domestic discipline relationship, if need be, I would not hesitate one moment to give the man a spanking. And I would not stop just because "it hurts". I kind of like it, when the man is crying real tears. Be it from the actual pain or from the embarrassement of having himself to submit so deeply to me.

"Punishment requires pain. If it is to be real the male has to genuinely have something to worry about." I did read that phrase a couple of days ago and I have been thinking about it quite a lot. In the end I came to the conclusion that for me, the statement is true indeed. Even though I am interested in having a loving relationship with a guy I think the man should always know, that if he misbehaves, there are going to be real and sometimes hard consequences.This does include corporal implications. And I will make sure that he does not like these consequences.

My general willingness to inflict pain does however not enfold inflicting cruel, long lasting or unnecessary harsh pain. First of all I do not believe in inflicting excessive pain and secondly it just does not feel right to me. It is not my cup of tea.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Tina:
    Loving pain and radiant warmth from the nether cheeks is always appreciated. Rachel feels that way also when she educates me.
    aj

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Tina:

    I enjoy your blog very much. I have been away for a little while, but now I am back (at least for now).

    Regarding inflicting pain, if your man agrees and wants to get disciplined, then I believe that you should push him far along that path. I think it's good to push your man to his limits and beyond. A spanking with a paddle / hairbrush hurts a great deal, but it does no long-term damage. However, I recommend taking it slow when you are starting: people are all different in how they react to each other.

    If you need help, I am happy to share my experience, either in email or in real life sometime.

    Good luck in your future relationship(s),

    Deirdre

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A spanked or caned bottom for me is a release. A release of my ego and emotional holding. It feels like not only a gift to the women, but a gift to me too. I feel open and intimate with the lady punishing me.

    Pain is bridge. A way out of the mind into the body and heart. I admit that it turns me on to see my lady turned on by hurting me, and I love wearing her welts on my bottom. But this is because her pain comes from love. When a spanking is painful it is real, and so the love is real. When the spanking breaks me to tears, it breaks me into my heart and helps me open my heart to hers more and more.

    Like many men I want to learn be responsible, to cook, to do chores, to be guided and obediant to a strong woman. But most of all I want to learn to keep my heart open - and the more my bottom reminds me to stay out of my head, the more I'm able to do that.

    ReplyDelete