Sunday, April 11, 2010

update and report of success

Since I did not post here for some days, I thought it might be a good idea of giving you a very short update on what has happened on my "adventurous journey" ;-).

So far I did receive quite a lot of attention from men from Great Britain, Germany and USA and I got to tell you, I really do like receiving that attention! I spared no effort in my blog, more than 100 e-mails have been sent by me and it looks like it was worth the trouble.

There are a few men with whom I exchange e-mails on a regular basis. And one gentleman who might be "the one". It is however to early to know exactly where it is heading to with him and me, but I am willing to give it a try on all accounts.

 

3 comments:

  1. Viel Glück euch beiden, aber nicht zu verwerfen all die anderen, die geschrieben haben.
    Red

    ReplyDelete
  2. Viel Glück wünsche ich auch! Netter Blog! Sicher waren sehr unterhaltsame Mails dabei!

    Gruß Rainer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meine lieben deutschen Leser,

    ich werde euch informieren wie es weitergeht mit der Anwältin und ihrem Verehrer.

    ReplyDelete