Monday, April 26, 2010

it´s getting personal

I realise a wondrous thing is happening:
Writing this blog gets more and more difficult.

I did not expect such a developement. Maybe I am just to naive ;-). This site is still pretty new, not even 10.000 hits, and still I feel a big transformation, as far as my ability to post new entrys goes. I am afraid I do not any longer feel able to write as open and frankly as I used to do. However, I hope that ability comes back to me.

Maybe my new reluctance to share my thoughts is because I did exchange mails with some readers and these people could see behind the curtain.The almost clinical, nonpersonal atmosphere is gone.

At this point I am not sure how to deal with the new situation. It feels like now, that I know a lot of you readers, I somehow should cater to your needs. What a stupid thought, I know, especially in a dd/ FM blog...But it is still my blog and I can write whatever I think :-)

5 comments:

  1. I'm surprised that it takes you a long time to write in English because you write English very well.

    And you don't have to cater to anybody's needs with your blog. It's your blog. Write what you want to write. Be yourself. Good luck.

    And thanks for stopping by my site and glad you like my comment on PK's site. She got me started blogging by encouraging me.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only write what you want to write, is the best way to keep being inspired to write. If someone does not like what you like, they can simply move on to another blog.Catering to what others want you to say on your blog is foolish. Good luck
    Red

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tina:
    Be yourself! You are an individual; there is nobody like you: similar maybe but not the same. We like what you say and how you say it.
    Rachel & aj

    ReplyDelete
  4. No catering allowed. It's your blog. Own it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can tell you, there´s a lot topping from the bottom going on these days....But what did I expect? I am surrounded by alpha males who are used to get it done their way ;-)

    But no worries, I will rise up and be my old self.

    ReplyDelete